My both Genius senior din attend this year JSCO's AGM
A bit sienz.
But still very happy because of the Mini Concert after the AGM.
The last time they playing their instrument in the hall.
So gam dong.
I passed my last letter to my anonymous friends (Galedrial)
This is the last time I wrote this letter for her.
So sad =(
This Mini Concert ends perfectly at about 2.15pm.
*Here are some photos captured by wei xin and xiao ying ♥
Just Ignore my face
our 副团长
Another 副团长
With Galedriel,
my pen-pal
and also our conductor that i adore very much <3 .
I love this photo!
my pen-pal
and also our conductor that i adore very much <3 .
I love this photo!
*So sad that i didn't take photo with Jane.
At last I want to say thanks you my senior Ching Yeong and Xue Mei
I really happy when when the moments we play together.
And also when we practise together.
Do miss me when u all graduate
Our Yang-Qin group juniors will miss u both piggy~~
Yang-Qin forever yea ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment