Super Junior - In My Dream(eng sub)
She comes backshe always say she is sorry
The skilled hands that I missed lovingly touch myself
The eyes that look at my in apology
The voice that i want to hear
Softly, tells me not to cry
If i hold you in my arms
you'll disappear and
The tears are flowing out and my pillow turns wet
Finally, i woke up from my sleep
The morning is always like this
My love
I wish i will fall asleep like this forever
I still woke up with her presence
Although i wish i don't dream again
Even today, it seems i'm falling asleep with her presence
She is smiling
It has been too long
I missed that expression, she is my girl, isn't she?
She is walking away, embracing another person
It feels like my chest being crushed by a heavy weight
I'm dreaming again, right?
Cold sweats flowing down on me
It hurts to dream the things I even hate to remember
I can't do anything throughout the day
We will spend the time together
My love
I wish i will fall asleep like this forever
I still woke up with her presence
Although i wish i don't dream again
Even today, it seems i'm falling asleep with her presence
Everything becomes unclear
but her image is getting clearer
Like in yesterday's dream,
she also came to me today
I'm not falling asleep alone now
I wish i will fall asleep like this forever
I still woke up with her presence
Although i wish i don't dream again
Even today, it seems i'm falling asleep with her presence
If i could see you again today
If i could do it again
If you come back again
If you can sleep by my side once more
If it will happen once again
I wouldn't want to wake up
If you sleep my my side...
No comments:
Post a Comment